Branding + Connections + Outlandish PR Stunts and Events
WHAT THE PUG?
Our boring "textbook" description: pugnacious is an Events and Entertainment Company dedicated to creating unforgettable moments for a wide range of clients in different industries.
What we actually do. We take everything into consideration when coming up with our plans to WOW. We create a strategy and marketing plan around all of our events. Then we make it weird.
- Thu, Apr 29Fort Worth
- Sun, May 02Fort WorthMay 02, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PMFort Worth, 2909 Morton St, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USAJoin us at Bar 2909 off West 7th for Mudbugs & Music IV! There will Crawfish with all the fixins, beverages, live music! $40 in advance, $45 at the door. Adults will get 2 drinks (beer or mixed drink). There will also be a dog adoption event, raffles, live/silent auction.
HERE FOR YOU
Available for Download
- Wed, Mar 24Fort WorthMar 24, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMFort Worth, 2000 W Berry St, Fort Worth, TX 76110, USAThis networking event is all about honoring women. We will share the stage with five fierce women and four fierce men that “see” and support the strength of a woman. Join Us in honoring The Ladder Alliance for their great work in supporting women in the Fort Worth Community.
- Sat, Dec 05Stampede Saloon
- Fri, Dec 04Pearls Dance HallDec 04, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMPearls Dance Hall, 302 W Exchange Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76164, USAWestern businesses and Western States have found a way to continue to thrive. Join us for a very special interactive media event and panel discussion that will look at why the West is still winning business over other States.
- Thu, Dec 03302 W Exchange AveDec 03, 2020, 10:00 AM – Dec 12, 2020, 4:00 PM302 W Exchange Ave, 302 W Exchange Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76164, USASo do you love you some Texas? Good, so do we! Come down to the Fort Worth Stockyards and enjoy a good ol fashion crawl with over 40 Texas Vendors. For $5 you get a taste of Texas and to hang with some pretty neat folks! See you there!
We love to love on our partners.
I do tricks new dogs can't do.
I bring the Capital to your back yard.
You will want to be the VIP at your own party.
Try telling this face no.