Car Seats for Cowtown
Time & Location
About the Event
We will also be accepting car seat donations which will be given to the community and also stored at several Police stations, so Officers can give them to families in need. We will be updating our Facebook page with the newest information surrounding the event. We Hope to see you there!
All proceeds raised through the race and other events go to support the Fort Worth Cops for Kids charity (501c3). Fort Worth Cops for Kids demonstrates local law enforcements' continued concern for the children in our community by encouraging them to build stronger family relationships, foster quality friendships, with a focus on education. If you are unable to attend the 5K run, please consider a tax deductible donation to Fort Worth Cops For Kids.
WHEN & WHERE
Saturday, August 14, 2021
Panther Island Pavilion 3695 Purcey St. Fort Worth, TX 76102
- 7:30 AM - Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration
- 8:30 AM - 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk (Un-Timed)
- 8:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk (Chip-Timed)
RACE DAY REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 7:30 am AT RACE SITE
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS on June 12th a 8:00 PM
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk (Registered By (July 24, 2021): $20
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk (Registered by August 13, 2021): $25
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk (Race Day): $30
- 5K Run/Walk (Registered By (July 24, 2021): $25
- 5K Run/Walk (Registered by August 13, 2021): $30
- 5K Run/Walk (Race Day): $35
Must be pre-registered by August 10th to be guaranteed a Shirt. All remaining shirts will be given out after the start of the race on a first-come first-served basis.